Saturday, October 31, 2009

Disney Live


Last night we attended Disney Live. My parents got us tickets way back when, so it was a fun family event. Mia went nuts. She loved seeing Mickey and all the characters dance and sing. Megan enjoyed it too and I'm sure you can tell by Max's expression that he'd rather be home watching football or something. (I had to remind him we did these things for him for many years and he'd have to to be patient for his baby sister. And, he wouldn't admit it, but he liked seeing Buzz and Woody) It was a great show - thanks Mom and Dad!





2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun! Love the look on Max's face. We have the same talk with our older kids at times.

sabrecmc said...

Aslan loves this stuff! Pretty much anything live on stage and she's there. Don't tell anyone, but I kind of love it too. I finally have an excuse to go to the Princesses on Ice show. I've been wanting to do that for years! Glad you had such a good time (even Max).

Caryn