Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch


On Sunday we went out to Leed's Farm. We haven't been to a pumpkin patch since living in GA. So, this was Mia's 1st trip to a patch. They have so much to do there, and I took way too many pictures...so see if you can follow along!

I remember these signs in Flower Mound, TX. I think Max and Megan have sure grown since then. Max next year will surpass the sign I'm sure!



Leed's has so many kid activities. Here's Dad giving them a big roll....
The girls riding the Banana Bus.....
Walking through the corn maze....
Jumping on the "pumpkin" .........
Going down the slides.....
The Zip line for kids...
The Haystack for playing...

Tractors for pretending...
And Pumpkins for loving!

We had such a great afternoon. Mia had a blast at her 1st pumpkin patch, and I had fun taking pictures. It was a beautiful Fall day!

5 comments:

sabrecmc said...

That looks like a great day! We have something similar down here that we went to last weekend as well. Had a blast. I like the "How Tall This Fall" sign. That's a great idea! Glad to see you are all doing so well!

caryn

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun!

Julie said...

That looks like a wonderful pumpkin patch.
My kids would love that zip line!

Kim V. said...

Glad you got to have a fun family day and everyone is healthy! Looks like a very cool pumpkin patch!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Fun, fun, fun!! Great pictures of your very special family. :)