
LOOK HOW I'VE CHANGED!!!

We headed out to the zoo this week for a fun time with Mia's friend Molly. I love these times spent with Mia. It won't be much longer and she'll be in school full time too! Above - I couldn't believe how much she's changed. The 1st picure was taken in 2007 when we first moved back to Ohio. The one below was taken today. Amazing!
Of course we had to check on our favorite baby elephant Beco! He was outside this time with his Mama right by his side!


These are the cutest Tiger girls ever!

Mia loves seeing all the pumpkins. She saw these right when we walked in and insisted on me taking her picture. Guess she gets that honest!

2 comments:
I love the shot from 2007 & today!
They grow way too fast!
I can't believe she's grown up so much!
Post a Comment