Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last Day of School

IMG_0186Tuesday was our last day of school for the year. I now have a 5th grader, a 2nd grader, and not to mention my pre-K student!  I cant’ believe how much these kids have grown this year.  Max and Megan love their school and friends. Some are redistricting (and we are part of that) so I hope they still keep in touch with their friends and see them in middle school! Here is Megan with her girls (l-r Kelsey, Reese, and MJ).  These girls I have heard about all year long. I hope we see them over the summer!IMG_0185 Max’s teacher went out on bed rest for her baby (born last Saturday!).  So, I wasn’t able to get a picture of him with her.  I don’t have one at all for the year, except what is in the yearbook.  But, Megan was in a team teaching class of 46 kids.  Here’s Mr. Burkart, and Mrs. Welsh.  They were so wonderful and both of them told me that if they could always have 10 or more “Megan’s” in their class their life would be a little easier.  It’s a small world too, as Mrs. Welsh is good friends with Coach Kevin – Megan’s Upward Basketball coach.  She’s also traveling to Haiti on a missions trip this summer.  Those kids will be blessed by her for sure!

IMG_0188 IMG_0190

It’s been a great year for both kids – excellent report cards and we’re on to summer.  We have 77 days until we hit school again. Hope we make the most of it!

No comments: