In a few weeks, we will be meeting up with our China travel group. We haven’t seen each other in almost 4 years, since leaving the China airport. We are going to have such a great time seeing everyone who can come (and we will MISS those who can’t!!).
We received our “trip box” yesterday with goodies for Mia. This box has been to almost all of the girls, and each sent information about themselves along with gifts for the next girl. It has been a great way for the girls to get to know each other before they actually meet!
Mia was so serious opening each gift from Autumn. Although I had to laugh when she got an Ariel kick board – she said it was for the pool and could we go right then…she said “see mommy I know how to use it!” and plopped down on the ground to show me. This girl cracks me up.
Here is Mia with her “trip box” goodies. Thanks to Autumn and her family for sending it. And now, it will soon be off to Aslan. Mia picked out each and every thing to place in the box. And I included her information sheet. I’ll post it here so you can learn a little more about Mia too! We can’t wait to see our Fu sisters soon!



4 comments:
I just love that - the trip box is such a neat idea. Can't wait to hear about the meeting.
Lord that girl is darling!! Such a fun activity before the trip. Wish we could be there.
The information sheet is excellent!
Trip box is a great idea.
Aslan is so excited to get her box! We got some stuff delivered yesterday and she runs out, "My box! My box!" Shockingly, it was actually something for ME!
We really can't wait to see all of you in Disney.
Caryn
Post a Comment