On Memorial day, Max’s cub scout troop was in the City of Powell Memorial Day parade. Every year this is a big event. Most people come out and throw candy everywhere, the kids collect it in bags and eat a few treats while watching the parade. Of course there are Veteran’s and we celebrate being an American. The most important thing of all!
This year, it rained and I don’t mean sprinkles. We debated on going at all, as there was lightning, thunder, pouring down rain. Mia broke out her Ladybug raincoat. My secret pal from when we were waiting for referral sent it to me – and it just now fits!
Max rode this year, and threw out candy to his sisters. (He’s in the black coat toward the front of the trailer). Although it was raining, he had a lot of fun throwing the candy to everyone!
And here we are – under a tree with a golf umbrella. Megan doesn’t even have a rain coat so she wore a jacket of mine (and I know – bad mom). It was fun even in the rain. I’m glad we went!



1 comment:
Oh, I adore that raincoat! That is precious. As is the child in it, of course!
Post a Comment