Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pre-School’s Out!

IMG_8923

I have one happy camper. She finished her last day of preschool last Friday.  Mia has had such a wonderful year. I will miss her teachers – they were amazing with her.  I can’t believe I didn’t take one picture of her last day with them. Oh well, there is another year! Next year, Mia will be in a 4 day class. My baby is growing up.  I have high hopes for the summer. One – to learn all of her ABC’s and numbers. She knows most of them, but struggles like most 4 year olds to sit still long enough to learn.  She will be swimming a ton, riding her new bike, and can’t wait to visit her Fu sisters at Disney in a few short weeks!   She is already trying to understand that we haven’t seen them since they were babies, but they are “4 like me, right Momma?”.  Mia is going to have a great summer!

2 comments:

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

We just love her! We will miss seeing all of you in Florida.

sabrecmc said...

Congrats on the end of the school year! Aslan asks about her Fu sisters too. Most of the pictures she's seen of them are from China when they were babies. I need to show her your website again so she can get a different image in her mind.

Have a great summer, Mia!!! Can't wait to see you.

Caryn