So I mentioned in my last post that my girls went to be with Grandma and Grandpa to the lake. This was Mia’s 1st year of zoo camp. Every grandkid since my nephew has gone to zoo camp at the Toledo Zoo when they were 4! This year, the only two that went were Megan and Mia. Mostly because when you get older, the zoo camps are all day which doesn’t allow for swimming and other fun things! Max and I went up mid week, and here’s some pictures from the day I took them to camp. They both are still talking about everything they saw and did. Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun week!!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Zoo Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE Mia's haircut!! Claire thinks she wants long hair so we are experimenting. I may have to persuade her to trim it with all of Mia's cuteness!!!
Post a Comment