Last Sunday, the girls headed with Grandma and Grandpa Stalter to the lake, and that meant I only had one child. Yep… hasn’t been that way since 2002, when his sister was born! So, he’s been begging me for 3 years to go to
Anyway, Monday I took Max and his friend Gabe for the day. It was so great. I read a book, rode in the lazy river, swam with the boys, and just plain enjoyed myself all day in the sun. It was wonderful to sit around and not keep track of the girls. Don’t get me wrong, I love my girls, but it was an amazing time with my one and only son!
Here’s a shot of the wave pool – and Max and Gabe are the far two on the left. The waves weren’t going yet, but when they did it was a blast! It was a great end of summer activity for sure!



No comments:
Post a Comment