Saturday marked the opening of Ohio State football...better known around here as Buckeye fever! It's the 1st time we've lived back in Buckeye country. It's absolutely crazy! Everywhere we go, it is scarlet and grey. Even the kids say - "look Mom - a Buckeye shirt!" Where it used to be an occasional event where we've lived in Texas and Georgia...here in Ohio it is an everyday event. At some point I want to say - "Look kids, you're going to see it everywhere...so quit acting like it is the 1st time you've seen the logo!"
For Mia, it IS a first season of obsession. A new word was said on Saturday - yes "Buck A" was her new word, and she had fun pointing to everyone's "Buck A" on their shirts!
Here's some pictures from the winning day! ( and Go Appalachian State!)
Look Mom - "Buck A" balloons
GO BUCKS!
Kids decked out in their gear.
Megan teaching Mia the
cheerleading tricks
Mia- Where's your Buckeye? (yep...she found it
everytime!)
3 comments:
How exciting to be back in Ohio in time for football. Your kids look so cute! I can't believe how old/big Max looks. How did that happen? We couldn't believe that Michigan game- I told Steve you were probably celebrating big time. Makes me think Baylor has a shot against Michigan. ha
Oh I just LOVE the cheerleader outfits. How cute! Scott's not much into football...sometimes I wish he were just so I could dress the kids up! HA!
What a cute little cheerleader! Our Fu girls are looking more and more alike. :)
Post a Comment