skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One Year Ago Today....
we received a call that changed our lives forever! I spent the morning on Yahoo groups waiting for everyone's news and when the referrals started posting around 2:30, the phone rang for us! "You have a daughter" were the words spoken over the phone from GWCA. We listened and wrote down every detail. We couldn't wait to see pictures and finally saw them 4 hours later during dinner (Chinese take out of course!). Turns out they had problems with their server. I remember everyone rushing to the computer and all 4 of us seeing baby Mia for the 1st time. Nothing describes that moment. I can't believe a year has passed since seeing our baby's face! Here are the 1st pictures that we saw....she so doesn't look like that anymore! I for one will be visiting the old site (www.miamakes3.com) to re-live the day which brought us Mia Anne FuNila Hathaway. 
3 comments:
I love Mia's referral pictures. Her smile lights up any room. She looks as loved then as she is now! Happy Referral Anniversary!
Kirstin, Leigh, & Claire
What an awesome day ... I remember it well. It brought tears to my eyes to see the photos again and see how much she's changed. Love sure does make things grow. Enjoy your day of reminiscing!
Happy Mia Day! Oh, I can't believe it's been a year since the referral. I remember how completely thrilled you were- such a relief to finally put a face and name with the baby you've waited years to see!
Post a Comment