So I've seen tagging before on different blogs...and my friend Amy in Texas decided to tag me...So here you go for those I'm tagging! You're it!
Of course I'm tagging the same people Amy is, since I'm so new to this blogging thing!
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here's my 8 things! Of course most of you already know these...
1. I have watched Days of Our Lives for 22 years...and Guiding Light 26 years off and on. Yes I'm an addict.
2. Some days I would love to go back to work...but then I look at my kids and think I'm doing an OK job (just not getting paid for it!)
3. I can't start the day w/ out a cup of brew...Starbucks preferred. And yesterday, I enjoyed ending my college football game day with my new favorite drink the Green Apple Martini!
4. I twirled the baton and tapped danced (I was even in 42nd street musical production in High School)
6. I've always wanted to be a singer - like Barbara Mandrell or Amy Grant . Never had the personality or the voice...at least in public that is. (The shower and car would have a different opinion I'm sure)
7. I would love to go to China again...and get a baby again...or have one..whatever works
8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family. I love my husband, my kids, my extended family, and those close friends I call family too. They are all what make me a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.
And the only person I'm tagging is Michelle...because Jenny, Randi, Elizabeth and Amy were already taken! Have Fun tagging!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
you go girl! Get that next baby (or have it), and join the choir at your church! :-)
Post a Comment