Mia's job is always to get Megan's lunch box.
Megan's manger scene
The Turtle Class project - A Rocket ship
I got there early, so I was able to sneak a peek at Megan arting away.
I know you're not supposed to take pictures of pictures...but these were on a poster board and I couldn't resist. They are perfect pictures of Megan doing art in her class. (the one on the left is her painting the spacecraft!)
The "person" on the left is "me when I was a baby".



5 comments:
What a cool school!! Sounds like a great place to learn and be creative. Mia is a doll, as usual. Can't wait to meet your other 2 sweet angels.
How fun to have a little art gallery. Way to go Megan.
Love all the art work.
PS. Come visit all the Texas blogs - we actually got snow!
What a little artist! Great show!
What a fun gallery showing! Megan's first! :-)
Post a Comment