Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Oh Toodles...."



If your littles ones watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...you'll know what I mean. Mia gets so excited every morning I mention "Mee Mouse" - today she litterally jumped up and down and wiped out....I just laughed and she did too.


Today was a first as she was watching with Megan...when Mickey said "Everyone say Oh Toodles"....Mia says "OOooooo Toooooooles" every time. I'm sure her speech therapist will love that one!

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It's so fun hearing them repeat it all, isn't it?

Are you still snowed in? Hope you're surviving!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

I wish we could hear them in stereo...Mickey is HUGE in this house! Oh, TOODLES to you Mia!!!

Julie said...

That is the #1 show at our house (at least to Brendan). He even had a Mickey bday when he was 2 - wonder what he will select this year.
I think I have all the episodes memorized.

Elizabeth said...

That is so cute! What a sweet baby!

So, how long does it take all that snow to melt? :-)