Saturday, March 8, 2008

****Blizzard Update**** 17 Inches

Well, we are now at a level 3...can't go anywhere or do anything. Remember the snow drift out back this morning? I was right...on the back side it's as tall as Mia! Here's the front side!

We headed outside for some much needed fresh air for sled rides (in the street too) and climbing up the snow drifts. The kids got cold, so we had to come in.


Sledding w/ Dad in the street...the one and only time they are even allowed in the street!
Sitting on top of the "mountain"
"I did it!" - He thinks he climbed a mountain...
Getting ready to go outside.



4 comments:

amy said...

It sure would be fun to visit you right now... but I'd be ready to leave after about 48 hours! :o)

In His Grip said...

It looks like so much fun. I wish I was there playing with you guys. Have fun while you can.

Elizabeth said...

How much fun! Well, to us I guess. I can see how you'd get tired of it. Enjoy the beauty!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Wow! I saw on the news that you were expecting 20 inches. Insane. I hope you have lots of hot cocoa stored up! Keep us updated.