Friday, March 21, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday - Sleeping

Some of my friends have started their own categories on different days of the week, and I've seen this on several blogs. So, I'm starting Favorite Photo Friday - with a category each week.

This week's photo is sleeping. So if you want to play along...post your favorite sleeping picture on your blog. It can be family, friends, pets, whatever. So here it goes week one! My favorite sleeping pictures are of my kids as babies. There is nothing like a peaceful sleeping baby!

Max - 1 day old

Megan - 1 day old

Mia - 10 months old (on the airplane from Nanchang to Guangzhou)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE your idea. And I LOVE today's topic - maybe because I love sleeping so much... and babies too! :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love your new idea! Those photos are adorable! Max was chunky!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Those baby pictures are beautiful and I remember our flight out of Nanchang so well...sweet Sleeping Beauty taking her first flight.

In His Grip said...

Very cute pictures. Can't believe how old our babies are.