Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We've Graduated!


Mia graduated from speech therapy today! Mia is now far above a typical 2 year old vocabulary, so we can't keep her in the program anymore. We are forever grateful to Miss Rachael for all she has done the last few months. Mia will miss her playtime - she always knows when I say Miss Rachael is coming...and runs to the door jumping up and down. But, at least I know she's well on her way to talking non stop!

I was also interviewed for an aricle in this month's Columbus Parent Magazine. Mia's therapist is also quoted as well. You can read the article here http://www.columbusparent.com/?story=columbusparent/may/speechfeature.html.

Way to go "Mee A"!

7 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Yay Mia! And that's neat you were interviewed for the article!

Julie said...

Nice article.
Mia is famous already! :)

In His Grip said...

Congratulations. Did you mention who taught her the words "Diet Coke"?

Jenny said...

That's something to celebrate! Way to go, Mia!

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Mia!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Way to go, indeed! Big hugs from Claire!!!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.