Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lonely Week

For Mia this has been a LONELY week. Max and Megan went to the lake for zoo camp on Sunday, and she keeps "calling" them on her Nemo phone. Mmm. Not sure that "Maxy" and "Menyan" know how much she misses them! When she calls she says "I miss you Maxy or I miss you Menyan". It is so darn cute. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a quiet week! (and for sleeping a little later w/out Max waking at the crack of dawn here...)

I guess loneliness pays off...Mia has concentrated on potty training...and we are at 1 day w/ out accidents. Now don't start counting..tomorrow we may be at one day again. But, she did #2...so that is PROGRESS! Boy is she turning into a little girl! What happened to my baby?

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah Mia! Way to go potty!

I remember how lonely Carter was when Caleb left for school. There's always one left behind.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Poor Mia.

Great news on the potty. We've hit a standstill suddenly and we're having big problems with #2 - any advice?

Julie said...

That is so sweet.

Good luck with potty training! :)

Amanda said...

Congrats on the potty training success! How exciting.

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

I wish we were there! The girls could have so much fun!!