Tuesday, November 13, 2007

22 Months Old


I remember this time last year thinking Mia will be 10 1/2 months when we get her. Now she's 22 months and home with us. Although she's had her battles lately (which can lead to a frustrated temper tantrum and an even more frustrated Mom), she's been such a blessing. Right now at 22 months to our knowledge, she's 30 1/2 inches tall, 24 1/2 lbs. (she's only gained 8 pounds since we got her!) She's trying to talk, runs after her brother and sister, and is really cute when she sings her one and only "Twinkle Twinkle" version. Sometime I'll have to videotape it cause it is really quite amusing! Yesterday she said 2 new words "out" and "down". We're making such progress! She is loving having Grandpa John around since his surgery. Every morning she wakes up and when we head down the stairs she says "Gampa" making sure he's still around. I think she will be sad when he leaves for his own house!




Happy 22 months Mia!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh she is precious!!! I understand about the tempers...Emma's is awful!

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful. You are doing such a great job. I hope you have fun on your trip.

Michelle