
Most of you know Mia has been in speech and the other day she said her 1st real complete word. We are excited.... it was "BUS". An easy word to say but she was saying "ba" and then we worked on adding the end sound "sss". This morning when it came for Max... she let out a big "BUS BUS BUS!" (all extremely clear by the way). I'm so glad she's making progress!



5 comments:
Yay for Mia! Lila also says "ba" ... should I worry? Luke is looking over my shoulder and just hollered "bus bus bus" when he saw the picture on your blog!
oh, that makes my heart smile! I cannot imagine the excitement you must have had at that moment!
Sorry I missed your call today- been with my sister-in-law and now am trying to catch up on the day after teaching piano.
yeah Mia!!! I know how exciting it is to see progression. I remember when after weeks of speech, Ian said DAD instead of DA. It was huge!
WAHOO Mia!
Yeah, be careful what you pray for. Bus turns into 15 minutes of nonstop chit chat on a cell phone. That's a few years down the road. Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow.
Hugs to my Fu sister, great job Mia!
Claire (~and Mommy and Dada)
Post a Comment