My poor Mia. She's been so sick with back to back ear infections since August. This one is the worst per the pediatrician yesterday. And, we started our 2nd antibiotic to get rid of it. And yes we are experienced with this (thank goodness). Megan was 26 months when she got her tubes, etc. taken out. Next week Mia (along w/ big sister again) will see an ENT and will most likely need tubes. Megan still has a hole in her left ear that needs repaired and now has 99% blockage in her right ear from earwax (which only the ENT will be able to take out). I so don't like going through this again! I hope my girls get well and healthy again. After all, Mickey awaits in 10 days! Today Mia's laying around with a fever. She NEVER lays around. She's always on the go. We had to miss music class today which is her favorite time of the week. Barney seems to be her entertainment for the time being. Guess I'll have to add it to my season pass list so she can watch it more often.
Get better soon my sweet girl!



4 comments:
Poor baby. Hope she's better soon.
oh no!!!! Get well soon!
I am so sorry Stacey. I hope you have a better week and can get ready for the big trip.
M-
Poor Mia! I hate that your girls aren't feeling well. I hope everyone is better for Disney. Aslan is a terrible patient, so I feel for you!
Caryn
Post a Comment