UPDATE:
I think I fixed the link to the pictures. Please leave a comment for me to know if you can view them. Thanks for your patience!
Sunday we were able to meet up with our travelmates from China. The Devlins spent the whole day with us at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. We started at the Magic Kingdom in character lines (imagine that!). After a few adventures we headed over to Epcot where we had a Princess lunch scheduled for Megan. Then we went to "China" and spent a wonderful time there - although we couldn't believe the cost of items compared to China. Let's just say the USA can make a buck! It was so wonderful to have company for the day, but especially Mia's Fu friend Olivia. They were so cute together when Mia wasn't having meltdowns. They have both come so far in the last year! Thanks to Butch, Kristie, Amanda, Candace and Olivia for spending the day with us!
There are so many pictures from the day, so click on the link to view descriptions and see some great shots. There are 2 pages worth, so make sure to click at the bottom. This is the 1st time I'm trying this - hope it works ok!
Day 2 Fu Reunion and MK/Epcot - a photoset on Flickr



3 comments:
I see them! So fun!
I can see the pictures -- gosh it looks so fun! It makes me miss Disney. Time to go back.
The Fu girls are adorable, LOVE the kissing shot. It looks like everyone had a wonderful day!
Big hugs to Mia from Claire!
Post a Comment