Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Last night was the big event! Our kids had such a great time. It was the 1st time though that we had to trick or treat with coats on! (at least since Max was 2!) Since this was Mia's 1st Halloween, we weren't sure how she would react to everything, but she got the hang of it for sure! Max was so great with her. He would run up to a house then come back and hold Mia's hand and walk her up. It was so cute. Here are some pictures of our crew (including some neighborhood kids we trick or treated with! Enjoy!

Our Minnie Mouse



Jengo Fett, Minnie, and Ariel ready to go!

The Neighborhood Crew (Peyton, Cooper, Megan, Max, and Mia)


Megan and Coop taking a break

Max helping Mia up to the doors


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Megan is more girly than Ellisyn when it comes to costumes. Ellisyn was Mini too.

Very cute.

Michelle

Elizabeth said...

I love Mia's little costume...and Megan is all girly in Ariel's outfit! What fun!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Mia,
You are the cutest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen!! Glad you had such expert helpers in your big bro and sis!

Love,
Claire

Jenny said...

So wild to wear coats while trick or treating. I guess you really are living in Ohio now. I would still like to pretend you live across town!