I know I need to get to the Disney pictures. They will be posted as I get to them. But, if you want to truly know how our trip was...check out the last post. I wanted to share a moment about Mia. We celebrated our 1st GOTCHA day on Monday, November 19th. (For those in the non-adoption world, GOTCHA is the day you get the baby). We did the usual theme park outings, but we managed to get this picture via our 7 year old photographer(thanks Max!). We are so blessed to have Mia in our lives and we can not wait to see how she grows and develops. This past year has been crazy with China and moves, but we'd do it all over again to get our precious Mia.
Happy Gotcha Mia - we love you!
In Nanchang, China when we first met Mia
One year later - at Disney, and with elephant of course!



1 comment:
She looks like a Hathaway that's for sure. I am so happy that you have that precious baby.
Michelle
Post a Comment