Sunday, October 26, 2008

College Game Day

My favorite team yesterday wasn't the Buckeyes...but rather our famous ESPN College Game Day friends who were in town for the game. (Chris Fowler, Lee Corso, and Kirk Herbstreit). A little trivia for you non-Buckeye fans, Kirk was the quarterback for OSU when Scott and I were in the band. I think I even have a picture with him at the Holiday bowl in San Diego somewhere in my college keepsakes.


Every Saturday we usually watch college football, from the 10 AM ESPN Gameday program to the last game of the night. On Saturdays you will usually find us in front of the TV - kids and all, watching game, after game. Yesterday we went to the Buckeye game (sat on the 50 yard line), and cheered on our team. This was my favorite part - seeing the Home Depot ESPN Gameday bus! Thanks Kaatz family for watching our kiddos overnight so we could have a fun date night! (even though the Bucks lost)


View from our seats, the huddle before the opening kick.

3 comments:

In His Grip said...

That is so awesome. Love the seats. I am glad you are there to enjoy your home team. I do miss hearing about it first hand on Sundays.

Julie said...

Dean was wondering if the two of you were there.

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Stacy,
It was great to see you and Mia today!! I was tailgating there on Saturday and oh, did I feel OLD!! I see we have more in common. I was at OSU when Kirk was quarterback. I was a waitress and used to wait on him back in his QB days... back when I was a swooning college girl. :-) My friend, Duane, played the symbols (sp?) in TBDBITL, but then became a cheerleader.