Friday, October 10, 2008

Van Gogh...and recovery

We received a special note home, that our artist, Megan, was chosen to hang her Van Gogh Seascape in the hallway at school. Her painting is one of about 10 chosen out of all the kindergarten classes. While I picked her up this afternoon, I managed to get a few pictures.

Megan is feeling a lot better - although she still has some swelling, headaches, and sometimes just not feeling up to par. This picture is day 4 (today). If you would have seen the first few days - this is MUCH improved. The stitches come out Monday. We are still very thankful that she is OK and on the mend!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, She does look pretty banged up. What did the other guy look like??? Just kidding, hopefully she is feeling better! Rose

Elizabeth said...

Way to go Megan! That's great! I'm so sorry about her bang up. Man oh man that looks rough. Hope she's feeling great in no time!

Jenny said...

Way to go, Meg! Won't be long before you can start charging for your paintings!
Glad you are starting to heal!

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

We're so glad Megan is on the mend. She looks great for all that she has been through. She must have a fighting spirit!

In His Grip said...

Love the painting. She does look better.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Way to go with the art ... it's excellent!

So sorry about that poor face. I can tell she's still swollen after all those days. Still cute as can be though!

Julie said...

Beautiful art!

Wow, her poor head. I know you must want to cry everytime you see her injuries.