Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

Mia picked out these pumpkin cookies at the grocery. I would normally make them, but since a 2 year old doesn't have that great of an attention span...the store bought ones were perfect! She was so excited to put them all on the tray, and more importantly eat them. Mia was proud to share when Max and Megan came home from school! They loved them!

"See a punkin""all done"
They are in the oven...and the timer worked great on the camera!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That's the cutest shot of you and Mia! It looks like she had a wonderful time!

Julie said...

What a precious mother/daughter picture.

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Y-U-M-M-Y, Miss Mia! You look as adorable as ever.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Aw, I love that picture! Those are cute cookies.

amy said...

I love the pic of you two also! I wouldn't have even thought of using the camera's timer... you're so clever!