
Tonight we took Max to his 1st ever resident camp for Cub Scouts. He's now a Webelo, so that means they stay at camp... for 4 nights...5 days.....away from home...no tv....no computer....no Wii. I don't know how he'll survive - ha! We've spent the last few days preparing, and tonight helped him and part of his den set up camp. And no, I didn't cry. I did that earlier today to get it all out of my system. It is after all his 1st real time away from home (besides close friends and grandparents). Considering they were headed to the swimming pool and then an ice-cream party later tonight..I'm assuming he's not going to want to come home anytime soon!
Mia and Megan helping to get him to "New York"

Of course the Dad's putting together the tents, right?

Jared and Max - tent buddies for the next few days!

Chris is a great leader -
the boys are in great hands!
3 comments:
I bet he'll have a great time ... but it's hard to say goodbye.
I am not ready for anything overnight with my kiddos just yet!
It does look like he will have a great time
Wow! You are braver than I. I wasn't ready to send Ryan off to camp for a week. Max will have a blast!
Post a Comment