Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mia's New Hairdo

So these aren't the best pics taken with my phone. My battery was dead in the real camera..so here it goes. I'm so tired of Mia's hair -the length, to grow it, to not grow it, is it long enough for one ponytail, or just two. And, to top it off when it is hot, she sweats bullets - you can even see it on top of her head. When it grows it is stringy and out of control, not thick like Megan's. So, today I bit the bullet and chopped it off. All 4 inches of it. Of course now I'm wishing it would grow back...but that is for winter time. Maybe it will come in thicker with a fresh new hairdo.

Before
After
Before
After





9 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I think it's adorable!

Amanda said...

I also think it looks adorable!

Dana said...

I think it is precious...would love Merideth to have that much hair! We still have baby hair and she is just about to turn 4.

Jenny said...

Love the haircut!

Julie said...

I love it! It is so cute!
Kaitlyn has board straight hair and it just looks better with a shorter style.

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Cute as a bug!!! I love the length, Claire looks best when it is about chin length or shorter. Loads cooler in the Texas heat!

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable, as always!! Love it!

LeAnn

Kim said...

I love the new summer do! Mia looks sooooooo cute!

Kim

amy said...

Cute, cute!!