Monday, July 27, 2009

Megan's Zoo Camp

Back in June, Megan went to spend a week with Grandma and Grandpa at the lake for zoo camp at the Toledo Zoo. Her class was Wild Artists. She had amazing art projects that came home with her, but Megan mostly enjoyed the animals at the zoo. I let her take my little camera for the week, and here's her pictures of the zoo adventures.

Above picture is a typical camp day. As it was 95ish the week before, I didn't pack a jacket for "Northwest Ohio" weather. So, Grandpa lent her his fold up jacket. At least she was warm!

Here is a picture of her zoo camp class. Quite a large group of new friends!

Um. I'm not really sure what to say about this one. I'm sure everyone recognizes the behind of a giraffe, right?
Their class made the elephants food - here's Baby Louie eating Megan's food. She was so excited that he ate it!
And, here's her teachers (although she can't remember their names). They helped to create a wonderful camp for our Megan artist. Her watercolor was the best (she's holding it below). I think she loved camp this year for sure!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a great camp. I love her photos! I think it's so neat that she's such a little artist.