Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sick

Just haven't posted much cause we've been sick. Yes, it is beautiful outside (80 in the day, 60 at night) and we're stuck inside. Mia has a sinus infection (and NOT a happy camper) and I'm finally breaking down and going to the doctor today to see if I have strep. If I don't, it is one major kick butt virus! Just didn't want you all to feel like I fell off the face of the earth!

When I feel better I'll post about Megan's Zoo Camp and Mia's first swim lessons. And on a side note, Max came home from camp totally exhausted but happy. He accomplished 4 achievements for the next year in 5 days. I'm glad he's ahead! Now off to get some tylenol!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm sorry you and Mia are sick ... sure hope you feel better soon.

Jenny said...

Girl! Can't believe yall are still sick!! Time to get better! Hang in there!