This weekend I attended my 20 year (ouch!) high school reunion in Toledo. I met up with Dana, who I've known since 7th grade (above on Grad day, and below now). About 40 out of our 130ish class showed up. It was great to catch up after all these years. Even Mr. Moss, our senior government teacher, came to see us. He remembered most everyone and didn't even look at name tags! He's still teaching there too. I forgot to get a picture with him. That would have been cool. It was neat to see him. Despite some of the cliques that still exists today, we had fun catching up with everyone. Monday, June 29, 2009
Class of 1989
This weekend I attended my 20 year (ouch!) high school reunion in Toledo. I met up with Dana, who I've known since 7th grade (above on Grad day, and below now). About 40 out of our 130ish class showed up. It was great to catch up after all these years. Even Mr. Moss, our senior government teacher, came to see us. He remembered most everyone and didn't even look at name tags! He's still teaching there too. I forgot to get a picture with him. That would have been cool. It was neat to see him. Despite some of the cliques that still exists today, we had fun catching up with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Great pictures! But, are you serious about cliques still existing twenty years later? That's so sad!
Sounds like a fun weekend!
Glad you went and had fun! (Versus going and wishing you hadn't!)
Love seeing your graduation picture.
Sounds like a fun time!
How fun. You haven't changed much. Can't wait to see ya,M-
Post a Comment