I'm so thrilled our travel group has planned a reunion for next summer. Although we have managed to see a lot of our travelmates a time or two, most everyone, along with our then 4 1/2 year olds next summer will be hosted by Disney's Grand Gathering events. We hope to stay at the Port Orleans Riverside Resort. It will be so much fun seeing our beautiful girls with their forever families! And, I for one am looking forward to seeing the girls all grown up!Now I just have to start saving the spare change...as Disney is not the cheapest place on earth...however it is a magical place for our princesses!
Here's to 2010!



3 comments:
What a neat idea!
Good to catch up on all of your blogs. You are going to have so much fun on that trip. Love the last day of school pictures. Our babies are getting so big.
We can't wait to see you again! I'm so excited about the reunion. It will be amazing to see how the girls have grown.
Of course, you and Scott will always be the crazy people up in the middle of the night China-time trying to watch college football on their laptop...it is hard to change that first impression!!!
Caryn
Post a Comment