Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Buck Dog

Last week, we had the opportunity to watch Buckeye, my nephew dog, over at my moms house. He's such a good dog, and my girls love animals. It was an easy adventure. Since they have only known our dog Bailey, it is great for them to play different things with a high-energy dog. (Bailey is 14, and not interested in playing!)


Here's a few shots of them taking good care of Bucky...or Buck Dog...or Buckeye. He has lots of nicknames. Thanks Aunt Lori and Uncle Matt for entrusting him to us :) The girls want to know when they can see him next! (perhaps they may start a pet sitting business!)

2 comments:

Kim V. said...

They're welcome to watch Koda anytime!

In His Grip said...

I just looked up dog sitting and I need to get out of education. I could only see the last picture. So cute.