On Monday, the 3rd grade classes attended Pioneer Day at a local church. They dressed as pioneers, did crafts, baked, etc. and all had a fun day outside of school. I was able to attend with Max for a while. I don't think he enjoyed it very much, although he is still talking about it, so who knows. One thing for sure. Max and I were not meant to be Pioneers...God knew what he was doing putting us in this time! Here's some different pictures from the morning activities. My camera was acting up, so these aren't the best, but you get the idea. (Above is all the 3rd graders)
Max's Class (he's top row in the middle)
This was square dancing.. what Max describes as "torture".
I actually thought it was pretty cute :)



5 comments:
Adorable! Love the outfits. Kennedy did something like that one time too ... I think it's so fun. I'd love to be a pioneer for a brief period of time ... and then be thrown back into the luxuries of our time period.
So cute! I think I would love something like that, but I'm pretty sure one of my kids would try to sneak in a gameboy.
OH, he's a cute pioneer! But I agree with you and am thankful to be living in the present day.
Looks pretty neat to me!
Tell Max his friend Ryan would agree about the square dancing! Typical 9 yr. old boy if you ask me.
Post a Comment