Monday, July 19, 2010

Disney Day #3 – Magic Kingdom (part 1)

We started out Day #3 at Disney at the Magic Kingdom.  After getting our pictures taken in front of the castle (don’t have those yet..Disney took them), we headed straight for Tommorowland.  Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear – the 2 best rides in the park.  Megan became the roller coaster queen on this trip. 

After I rode both – I took Mia back to Toontown. I read where it is coming down in the fall and will be replaced with something more fun, so this was the last trip to see Minnie and Mickey’s house, etc.  Of course we waited in line for the Princesses and Fairies.  She loves them all! Of course Tinkerbell and Belle are her favorites!!

 

IMG_9122 IMG_9127 IMG_9136 IMG_9139 IMG_9144 IMG_9146 IMG_9150 IMG_9155

After meeting the world of Princess and Fairies, we headed to meet the group for lunch.  We met up with the Kelley family who were only there for one day. They live in Georgia, and the last time we saw them was right before we moved back to Ohio.  Here’s all the Fu Girls.

L-R : Autumn, Aslan, Olivia, Mia, and Ella

IMG_9159 After lunch, more fun to be had with Splash Mountain and Dumbo (Mia’s favorite ride).  I would say we did pretty well with 3 kids different ages. Mostly due to the Devlin’s and their older daughters Amanda and Candace who graciously took Mia or the big kids as needed.  That was the wonderful part of traveling with other families!

IMG_9203 IMG_9210 IMG_9215

And no, Scott wasn’t texting or emailing on the ride…I just thought it was hilarious that it looks like he is! Actually he’s taking a picture of the castle with his phone.  :)

No comments: