Monday, July 26, 2010

Disney Day #5 – Hollywood Studios/Dtwn. Disney

 IMG_9473Tired of Disney posts yet? Day 5 was packed with fun at the Hollywood Studios.  Thanks to the Devlins and tons of priority passes and fast passes, we were able to get on rides within minutes.  This saved so much time I can not even tell you! 

1st stop was the new Toy Story Mania ride. SO fun! We went on several times while we were there, and it was a big hit with all the kids (and parents too!).  You have to wear 3D glasses and shoot stuff – who wouldn’t have fun with that!

IMG_9475 While Mia went with the Devlins to Playhouse Disney, and a few other little things,  we headed to Aerosmith Rockin’ Roller Coaster.  All of us decided this was the best ride hands down.  Megan and Cara rode in the front – and when she jumped off, said “Front row Rocks!”. 

IMG_9478 IMG_9483After a morning at HS, we headed late afternoon to Cap N Jacks in Downtown Disney. It was SO crowded we couldn’t even shop.  But I managed to get gifts for a few, and Christmas ornaments. Max of course hit the Lego store. The only thing he saved his money for! He was in heaven!

IMG_9489 IMG_9493

1 comment:

In His Grip said...

How fun. I sure miss you. I am so glad your visit with friends and the characters went well. No screaming Mia. Yeah!