Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Fu Princess Reunion

IMG_1606

Four years ago, this November, we embarked on a journey to China to meet our 3rd child – our daughter, Mia.  When we left Georgia (we were living there at the time), I remember thinking what would she be like, how big was she, I wondered what China and her culture would be.  Never in a million years did I expect to form friendships and bonds with families on the same journey as Scott and I.  These  families will always have a special place in my heart. 

Unfortunately, we don’t live too close to anyone and we’re spread throughout the US.  We’ve kept in touch via Yahoo groups, blogs, and of course Facebook.  So, 2 years ago, we started planning the big Fu Reunion.  It should be a wonderful time seeing most everyone.  I know I’ll miss spending time with those who can’t come! But for the next few days we will be reminiscing over the times spent in China, and I’m sure laughing at our now 4 1/2 year olds at the “Happiest Place On Earth”.

IMG_1671IMG_1836  IMG_2118

  

 

 

 

IMG_2120

1 comment:

In His Grip said...

I can't believe it's been that long. I wish you were closer. Have fun with your girls. Can't wait to see pictures.