Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Curlys"

Mia has been wanting "curlys" for a while. Even back at Halloween time she wanted curls to be a princess. I tried hot rollers - didn't work. Her hair is SO fine and straight! So, I tried the old fashioned foam rollers with Nexus curl mousse. And yep...we got "curlys" and lots of them. So much I couldn't tame them down..and today they actually look great after she slept on them. Here's the end result from yesterday. It works! So now when anyone wants "curlys" but has fine straight hair...you'll know how to get them!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! You weren't kidding! She really does have curlys! I'm guessing she'll be wanting that done more often!

Amanda said...

Too cute, and thanks for the tip! Though it's lighter in color, Gracie has that same fine, straight Asian hair. I've tried curling irons and hot rollers with no luck. Foam rollers, here I come!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's hilarious - it reminds me of Kennedy. What a cutie!

Julie said...

That is so funny.
You can also braid her hair when it is wet then when she wakes up in the morning, take it out and check out all the waves - Kaitlyn thinks that is pretty cool! :)

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, how funny!!! Mia looks darling in her "curlys".

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

That curly girlie is too darn cute for words! Claire will want the curls too!