Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Baskets

What are you putting in your Easter Baskets this year?

Since we're traveling, I decided on getting stuff for the trip. Keep in mind we'll be leaving Easter morning and we have lots of time to entertain before reaching our destination! But, here's a sneak peek (before the kids get ahold of them). The year the kids were born, I purchased a Longaberger Easter basket for them. Each year I get them out of their closets and fill them up. Since today is the last day of school for a while, I decided to get them done this afternoon.

How cool is this Star Wars paper?? I love it. Target carried the Easter paper in different themes. Mia got Hello Kitty, Megan got Pink Camo, and Max this Star Wars. Love it!

Max's basket is filled with a new Webkinz, Star Wars DS game, color stuff, new books to read, Sudoku/Word search books, card games, candy, a beach ball, frisbee, and mini football rocket for the beach!
Megan's basket was the easiest of all. She's so easy to please. A new Webkinz bunny, frisbee, etc. for the beach, new books to read, and Littlest Pet Shop galore (card game, stickers, new pets, and DS game). I forgot to mention too that I picked up these cool "Awesome Kid" coupon books from Hallmark. I love that the older kids can pick special things to do like stay up late, don't do chores for a day, etc. It will be fun to see their reactions!

And Mia. Her basket is overflowing because it is the smallest one! She loves Marshmallows, got a new Lamb Webkinz (everyone cares for them), Mickey Mouse card games, stickers, and beach stuff too! I also got her the cutest Easter bunny puzzle from Hallmark. It will be great to travel with! Here's the finished products. I always wrap them up so they can hardly see what is inside. I can't wait for them to open them Saturday. I'm sure they will love everything inside!



5 comments:

Julie said...

So pretty.
Could you fly down to my house and put our baskets together like that? :)

Michelle R Photography said...

Great baskets!! Have fun on your trip! I look forward to seeing pics.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Love that themed shredded paper. I won't show my kids your Easter baskets ... they'll think they're getting ripped off!

Kim V. said...

I'm w/Randi. My kids would totally think they'd been ripped off! Better not let Max & Ryan talk anytime soon. Have a great trip!

Stacy said...

Oh gosh. Maybe I went overboard given the comments...they really don't get that much every year... Usually it is 1 toy, and candy for everyone. Maybe I went a little trip happy...but anything to keep them busy for a week at the beach, airplane and car rides :)