
So, I purchased some cheap kites..yes at Dollar Tree. They didn't even come with all the parts, but Scott wanted to buy the kids a kite to try out. (I decided against the high end kite store) So we headed out to the beach to try it out.

Still trying....

Maybe we got it?....but no

The girls got bored..and played in the sand

Max and Mia hit the waves

She's a beach girl!

And, yes after several attempts, this is what the kite looked like.
I won't be shopping at Dollar Tree for these anymore.
It is now in the beach trash can!
3 comments:
At least it was only $1. Flying a kite isn't as easy as it seems, is it? :)
My friend Stacy shopping at the Dollar store? Wish I would have had a camera for that! HaHa
Your kite story makes me laugh.
The Dollar Tree has some awesome things but I guess a kite would not be one of them. :)
Post a Comment