Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vacation Day 1 - Easter Sunday

Up bright and early at 4 am, the kids were troopers through 2 flights to get to Florida. I was surprised how well everyone did! Although we weren't able to attend an Easter service, we celebrated with our "ham dinner" - not honeybaked, but Cracker Barrel!


Megan in the rockers at Cracker Barrel

After dinner we headed to Winn Dixie to buy groceries for the week, and then checked out our surroundings. I haven't been here since 1987. It looks the same (with exception of a few updates). The kids had a quick swim, then we all went to bed at 8:00! It was a long travel day for sure.

Our View from our condo...

The Pool

Our condo from the beach (2nd one in from the left on bottom)

5 comments:

Kim V. said...

Welcome back! Looks like fun. I'm just slightly jealous!

Michelle R Photography said...

Welcome back home!! I hope you got to enjoy some of yesterday's beautiful weather and didn't come home to today's yuck!

I look forward to seeing more pics!

Jenny said...

Oh yeah! Some beach photos!
Can't wait to hear all about it!

amy said...

How fun! Where in Florida did you go?

Unknown said...

How fun. I love the beach picture. Beautiful. Can't wait to catch up.