Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vacation Day 3 - Disney and Fu Friends

Since the forecast for the beach was rain all day, we decided to hop in the car and drive 2 hours to Disney. We had passes from years ago, and well...cough.cough...Mia was 2 on this trip - a lot! It is amazing the prices they get for ages 3 and up! The minute we stepped in the park, I went to buy ponchos..since there was a chance of rain. I walked out of the store and BOOM! Thunder, hail, etc. came down. The hard rains didn't last very long, but it did rain most of the day. Actually it turned out great - no lines!

We went on the usual rides (Buzz, Space Mountain, etc.). Mia wanted to see the princesses..so we went. I thought she would freak out, given the events of last time. But, she ran up to them, and was so excited. She even hugged Minnie and Mickey!

After a day at the park, we met up with our travel mates from China, Butch and Kristie (along with Olivia and their other daughter Candace) for dinner. It was great to see them and spend a short visit. The girls warmed up to each other after they ate some food!

There are so many pictures from that day, so I tried to pick the best ones for the slide show below. Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Disney and Fu Friends
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun, wet day! I would trade rain for no lines any day. You guys are such troopers. You got a lot accomplished on your Disney day!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Great pictures of a fun day!

Julie said...

Love all the vacation pictures.
We are headed to the Florida beach this summer - just started researching where to stay.
I will be emailing you soon for some tips on where to stay. :)

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

What fun! The Fu girls look fantastic together. How nice that they were able to warm up to each other in the time you were together. Too cute!!!