Friday, October 12, 2007

21 Months Old!




I had to take a minute to post about Mia. She's 21 months old today. She has grown up so fast and is doing so well, I sometimes forget to enjoy the little things. Like the high chair playtime, sweet smiles, waving bye-bye, putting on her own shoes, showing me "bug bugs" (ladybugs), praying with her little hands folded and her head down, and the best ever call to me "Ma Ma". Seems like yesterday she was placed in our arms.
Here's our smiley girl...



Here she is praying....




AMEN!

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute!!!

Jenny said...

Oh- she is just too cute. She really has changed so much in the last year. What an amazing gift!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She is really so darn cute. What a change in her ... she's losing her baby face. She's such a sweet looking girl ... I wish you were here so we could watch her grow in person.

Elizabeth said...

She is beautiful! Does she just take your breath away? And Stacy, just think, she's PRAYING! How awesome is that? God used you to rescue her. What a miracle!