
Music is such a big part of my life. Not only playing it, but listening to it. Some days while the kids are napping I search on ITunes to see what is new. My music taste varies...anywhere from Nickelback to Aerosmith...to Carrie Underwood (her new album is good too!) to Casting Crowns, to Mercy Me, to Amy Grant. Even Les Miserable and other Broadway hits. Megan had me even put Hannah Montana and High School Musical on my ipod! Really I like anything. But especially Christmas music.
It used to be Christmas albums most artists did about every other year. Now days, it is few and far between. I'm sure it is due to the cost in making an album, and most artists don't find it necessary.
This morning I downloaded this. I have so many Christmas CD's - including Michael W. Smith's 1st two (which are equally as awesome). We love Christmas music - not only because it is about a holiday we all treasure, but because there is something soothing about hearing it when it gets cold outside. I know Halloween isn't even over yet,but you can bet this will soon be playing in my car (and I will have all the songs memorized as I usually do!). If you get a chance check it out - it's got to be one of the best albums I've heard for Christmas in a long time!



1 comment:
Thanks for the review! I'm definitely going to get it. I love his other Christmas albums too!
Post a Comment