Dale even let Megan drive the tractor- what fun she had!
Monday, October 15, 2007
TBDBITL Reunion (Well Sort Of)
Yesterday we met up with some college band friends. For those of you not familiar with "TBDBITL" - it stands for The Best Damn Band in the Land (aka The Ohio State University Marching Band). It's where Scott and I met, my brother and his wife and many other friends who married each other as well. Thanks to Dale and Kelly Wagner for hosting such an awesome time! Many T-Row and Student Staff, drummers, drum majors...it was great! Of course we all realized with all the kids that we had grown up! Back was the day when life was simple! Here's some pictures of our fun time. We took a hayride through the woods/land of the Wagners farm, saw some pigs, and had fresh brats. The kids had a blast and we enjoyed our time with old friends we haven't seen in 15 years!

Dale even let Megan drive the tractor- what fun she had!
Dale even let Megan drive the tractor- what fun she had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun to spend time with college friends. I'm sure it seems like yesterday you were partying and studying (and in that order) every single day! I absolutely loved college... I would say they were the 4 most life-changing, fun, self-discovering years of my life. I know you feel the same. Glad you got to take a trip back in time and revisit those memories with Scott and the kids.
you have on long sleeves! that's the first thing I noticed!
looks like you had a blast. your children are so beautiful!
Post a Comment