Monday, October 8, 2007

I Stand Corrected....

So my husband (who never reads this blog except for once a month to catch up on what I wrote) would like it known the following.....

1. He is the one who is better at the computer

2. He pays the bills....by earning the money - I manage the checkbook

3. Max, Megan, and Mia wear the pants in the family

4. He wants to know when I have paid when we go out...so I'll correct that answer to him. (although I paid last week at Bob Evans while he took the kids to the car!)

So. I love my man! (he can't argue that point!)

And, as for the poll, since we put the big Mickey on the table...we are now taking donations for those of you who answered "Disney Trip" or "All of the Above" ! ha!

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

See, that's why I just voted for the Chinese dinner ... I was thinking of Scott! :)

In His Grip said...

I think I have an old Disney hat I can donate. Does that help? Then you would only have to buy 4. I am not thinking of Scott. I am thinking of Megan. Sorry Scott.

Jenny said...

I love that the kids wear the pants in the family. I can totally see him saying it. He's too funny!