Today I was driving Megan and her friend Cooper to school. Usually the conversations are hilarious, as a 5 and almost 4 year old conversations go. Today was no exception. We were talking about what everyone was going to be for Halloween, and Cooper says he's going to be a pirate. Here's how the conversation went.
Megan " Well I'm going to be Ariel"
Cooper "Is that a princess?
Megan " no...it's just Ariel"
The conversations continue about Candy and their big brothers costumes.
Megan "My brother Max...do you know him? " (of course Cooper knows him!)
Megan "Guess what he is going to be"
Cooper "I don't know"
Megan " I'll give you a hint"
Cooper " OK"
Megan " He's going to be Bobo Fett's father"
Cooper " Who's That"
Megan " You know...Bobo Fett's father like Star Wars"
Cooper " I don't know who he is"
Megan (as I start to pipe in and explain) " Mom don't tell him - he has to guess!"
Cooper " I don't know"
Megan " You know...Bobo Fett's father"... " Mom - what's his name again?"
Who knew she knew so much about Star Wars. (and the answer is Jengo Fett) Max will be thrilled to know his sister has so much knowledge of his favorite thing!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Any good "princess" has to know about Star Wars and how to swing a sword. Mine does so I am not surprised Megan too. Can't wait to see those costumes.
Post a Comment