Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall

I love fall. The change of season, the pumpkins, the red, orange, yellow and brown leaves. Everything about it. I love that I can wear jeans and long sleeves. I love that while I know I should be wearing socks and shoes, that I can't put my sandals away! Today I did something I rarely do - we went to the park. Anyone who knows me well, knows I don't like the outdoors much. But God gave me three kids who LOVE to be outside ALL the time! So, with a beautiful 50 something Saturday, we headed out to the park near the library. The kids and I had the park to ourselves for most of the morning (while Daddy was sealing the driveway!). They had so much fun. Mia loves to chase Meg and Max all around. Of course she gets frustrated as well when she can't do something they are - like the monkey bars. Afterward we looked at leaves (Meg put a few in her pockets for crafts) and we visited the library to check out some books. It was a great fall morning! Today, I liked being outside - watching my kids have fun in the leaves and at the park was precious!







2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Looks like a beautiful day there ... glad you had some time to enjoy it. I can't believe how big your kids are.

Jenny said...

So fun! It's suppose to get chilly here this next week. I can't wait!