Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tagged Again ...

TAG: MY MAN

1. Who is your man? John Scott
2. How long have you been together? 12 years married
3. How long dated? 3 yrs. dating/engaged
4. How old is your man? just caught up with me at 36
5. Who eats more? Me - I'm home all day...and the pantry calls!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did I think
7. Who is taller? Scott
8. Who sings better? Me I think
9. Who is smarter? That's a funny question. We were just talking about how I've lost brain cells since having kids and I thought he was smarter than me. So, I'll go with him.
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine.
11. Who does the laundry? 100% me!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Either one of us, mostly me
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, if you are looking at it, on the right
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better with the computer? definitely me. I get so frustrated watching him sometimes!
16. Who mows the lawn? we gave that up a long time ago...so lawn guy!
17. Who cooks dinner? Me - on occasion. Scott never does unless you count grilling out
18. Who drives when you are together? Scott
19. Who pays when you go out? mostly Scott
20. Who is most stubborn? definitely me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? that's a tough one, I'd say both of us
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they are 5 min. away now!
23. Who kissed who first? Scott kissed me
25. Who proposed? Scott
26. Who is more sensitive? I'd say me
27. Who has more friends? I think we both have the same amount, but I have more close friends
28. Who has more siblings? me, Scott is an only child
29. Who wears the pants in the family? depends, but I'd say we share the role!

OK, I can't tag anyone cause Eliz already did all my people!

No comments: